Sunday, September 29, 2013

Self-Publishing Information

First off, if you didn't see it when I talked about it before go check out Alan Rinzler's interview.

Then you need to read Self-publishing a book: 25 things you need to know over at C|Net.

Want to know what kinds of money you're looking at laying out?  Check out The Real Cost of Self-Publishing from Bloomberg.

Or read the quickie article at Galley Cat: How Much Should Self-Publishing Cost?

I'll be adding to this as I find links and discover information, so check back when you get a chance.  (I'll try to post a 'hey, I updated that' when I do, but you know me and remembering stuff.)

If you have any great links to self-publishing resources (that aren't shameless advertisements for vanity publishers disguised as helpful, informative articles), share the love and leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your wisdom.