Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This Just In

This just in from QueryTracker.net:

Weronika Janczuk left agenting.  It seems like cold-turkey.

Without permission, I can't reprint the letter some writers received as a response to their submissions, so if you're interested in the exact verbiage, you need to go here*.  Suffice it to say, her former agency (Lynn C. Franklin Associates) basically told writers who were under submission that they were out of luck and to seek representation elsewhere.  Weronika's twitter page seems to reflect this news as she's changed her profile to 'Former Literary Agent'.

I don't have any more information.  My heart goes out to anyone who had a requested submission with her and to all of her clients.  Good luck in your search.

*You might not be able to see it without signing up for the site, but a basic membership is free, so why not join?  It's a great resource.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I think I have a rejection letter somewhere from her (Ha, I have a rejection letter from most everyone in the agenting business ;). Very interesting!! Thanks for bringing that to our attention, B.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I know I have at least one. Querytracker let me know when I went to see her agent profile. She said no to Djinnocide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, interesting. Sounds like an interesting story in there somewhere, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Share your wisdom.