Thursday, July 25, 2013

Not Sure What You Should Say in Your Profile?

Go read this awesome post by Authoress at Miss Snark's First Victim.

A Tweet by Any Other Name

And if your profile doesn't say flat out that you're a writer or an author, go fix that. 

Here's what my profile says (and yeah, after I read that I checked to make sure I wasn't being wishy-washy about it.):

Writer of suspense, speculative fiction (aka dystopian, futuristic, post-apocalyptic... pick one, they all work), and urban fantasy for the adult market.

Be proud of who you are and what you do.

'Nuff said.  Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Popped over to the link last night and read it - some good points there! And this morning I checked my Twitter profile: Reading, Writing and Running on Canada's East Coast. I'm good with that (for now).

    Thanks for the linkage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I had to check mine to see what it says. I'm safe.

    ReplyDelete

Share your wisdom.