Monday, February 4, 2013

No Guest, but Check This Out

I couldn't find a guest for this week, but we should have an awesome post for next week (if all goes according to plan).  Meanwhile, check out this new blog from one of the gals at Nelson Literary Agency:

http://wordcafeblog.wordpress.com/

I heard about this in this month's Nelson Agency newsletter (if you don't subscribe, go do that - it's worth it), and after looking at a couple of posts, I think Word Cafe is going to be an excellent resource for us unpublished writers.

Also, if you're not doing anything else, go comment at Tabula Rasa and maybe win a free book.

Or if you've got time tomorrow, stop by The Killer Chicks and read my pimpage post about Kerry Schafer.  (Comment there to maybe win a prize, too.)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, looks like a great blog (and resource), thanks for the heads-up, B.E.

    Off to Tabula Rasa, since I didn't get around to anything yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the Nelson Agency...can't wait to check out the blog. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Nelson Agency. We aren't supposed to say we have favorite agents, but Sara Megibow and Kristin Nelson are on my top list ;) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your wisdom.