Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Check This Out

First off, if you aren't following Chuck Wendig's Terrible Minds blog, you really should be.  Second, I follow Chuck, but I don't always read his posts - because sometimes he's too crass for me (to which he would probably reply that I was a sissy-baby-wimp).  Still, he has some really insightful stuff most days - if you can get past the cursing and the crassness.  (Yeah, I swear like a dock worker some days, but not every day and not with such profusion.) 

Anyway, this morning he had a guest post from Delilah S. Dawson - who has been on my Amazon wishlist for freakin' ever.  In her own eloquent, and less 'slap you in the face', way she let's you know the 25 Steps to Being a Traditionally Published Author: Lazy Bastard Edition.  (I just wish it focused more on getting published when you are a lazy bastard - which I am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your wisdom.